We have full accreditation with the Transport SETA (Provider No. TETA07-150).
All our learning programmes are NQF-compliant as follows:
- Accessible to learners from a wide variety of language, cultural and economic backgrounds;
- Aligned to registered South African Unit Standards where available;
- Modularised in order to offer learners easy entry and exit points;
- Portable (able to be used by learners as components of a career path); and
- Designed to incorporate skills that relate to the critical cross-field outcomes.
These skills programmes are prepared and assessed by a team of highly qualified specialists with extensive training and operational experience in the industry, and provide learners with an opportunity to improve their skills on a part-time basis, either through distance education or lecture programmes.